I started working on this project almost 5 months ago. That time, I decided to create all the functionality on my own, without using WordPress custom post types and taxonomies. So I created my own database tables and created all the functions. But later on, it seemed like I made mistake choosing that path. As this was a lot of codes, I mean LOT of codes to rewrite, so I stopped right there.
Last month, again I took the project and wanted to finish it. So I kept working and managed to improve a lot and migrate everything to native WordPress, with custom post type.
So here is the demo of the plugin, how it works. It’s not refined yet, but that shouldn’t be really a problem if you are going to manage your projects right now.
I haven’t submitted the plugin on WordPress repo yet, will do it soon..
This is a beta version right now and should have bugs. If you want to contribute on this project, you are more than welcome.