I was looking for a e-book reader device for my reading purpose, because I am not comfortable reading in the laptop screen. I went to know about Amazon Kindle device and I was looking for buying it. It’s an awesome device for e-book reading experience. But from Bangladesh it’s very hard to buy online. Paypal is not available and international transaction is also not available in our country. If I somehow manage to buy it, there is no way to bring the device to our country.
The only solution was to buy it online, then ship it to any country that supports shipping by amazon.com and someone is there whom I know. Then bring the device by any of those guy’s. Bring it by postal service is not secure in Bangladesh and if somehow it reaches to Bangladesh, the customs department will do extra charge to release it. It’s so much pain Continue reading
Today I am coming with a new WordPress plugin, named “WordPress User Frontend“. Some of us want something like that the subscriber/contributor will not be able to go in the WordPress backend and everything these user can control will be done from WordPress frontend.
So here is my plugin that solves your problem. This features of this plugin in it’s version 0.6 are follows:
- User can create a new post and edit from frontend
- They can view their page in the custom dashboard
- Users can edit their profile
- Administrator can restrict any user level to access the WordPress backend (/wp-admin)
- New posts status, submitted by users are configurable via admin panel. i.e. Published, Draft, Pending
- Admin can configure to receive notification mail when the users creates a new post.
- Configurable options if the user can edit or delete their posts.
- Users can upload attachments from the frontend
- Admins can manage their users from frontend
- Pay per post or subscription on posting is possible